The program is open to boys and girls in 3rd – 8th grade. We welcome kids of all skills and abilities to join your local team and learn the great game of basketball in a fun and rewarding environment.
The North Bay CYO league consists of teams from Sonoma, Napa, Marin, and Mendocino counties and is sponsored by the Catholic parishes in those counties.
All 12 Northbay CYO AD’s have worked hard to put together a season plan to allow as many children to play this season. Due to Covid restrictions, County or School requirements and limited gym space, some parishes will not be taking part in the league this season.
Begin December 1, 2021
You will check with your parish Athletic Director as to what day, time & location of your practices.
All games will start the weekend of January 8-9. 2022 Each team has one game per weekend either on Saturday or Sunday.
Length of Season:
The season will run nine consecutive weeks ending the weekend of March 5-6, 2022
No playoffs for the 2021-2022 season.
3rd grade teams are divided up equally. 4th – 8th grades teams will play in divisions. The number of divisions depends on the amount of teams registered to play this year.
The league is being built & the target date for the schedule to be emailed to all coaches Dec 20th.
All coaches must be vaccinated or show weekly proof of a negative COVID test to their Parish AD each week.
The league is following the CYO guidelines.
- Limited to 3 fans per player per game.
- Parents or fans will wait outside during all practices. (ID maybe requested)
- At each game, the coaches will provide a legible roster including players name and guests to each gym monitor.
- Everyone entering the gyms must wear masks & keep them on during the competition.
- Teams will wait outside & only enter once the previous players, fans & Coaches have excited.
- Upon entering any gym COVID protocol questions.
- Have you or your child shown any symptoms in the last 48 hours?
- Has anyone in the family shown any symptoms in the last 48 hours?
- Has the child or any family members come in contact with anyone who has tested positive in the last 2 weeks?
These protocols are subject to change. Please communicate with your Athletic Director.
For updates and additional info. visit www.northbaycyo.org